Colfax Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the Firefighter Possition
Desired Minimum Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent (GED)
- NC Class B Driver’s License
- NC State Certified Firefighter 2
- NC State Certified EMT Basic
- NC State Certified Hazardous Materials Operations
- Eighteen years of age prior to hire date
Above qualifications must be obtained within a period of time to be determined by the Fire Chief.
Modified 24/48, which gives four days off every third weekend.
Competitive Benefit Package
- Paid vacation/ Holiday pay/ Paid sick leave/
- Paid medical / dental / vision insurance along with family coverage available
- Supplemental insurance available
- NC local government retirement
$35,500 + Education Incentive
For application packet or further information, contact Assistant Chief Andrew Fair at 336-993-4931
Colfax Fire Department does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.